Canada East 3 Days Tour
Black Fridays Sales: $50 discount per room
offer is subject to availability
- -Explore 3-major cities of Eastern Canada: Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec Old Town;
- -Stay in Montreal one night and Quebec City one night;
- -Upgrade to [5 start - Quebec Fairmont Hotel] (L group);
- -Old Montreal-OLD PORT: Canada's highest observation Sky wheel (Fee applied);
- -Enjoy the Historic romantic & French style of Old Quebec City;
- -Exclusive arrangement to enjoy the Famous French Dinner (Fee applies);
- -Canadian Railway Museum (Fee applies)
- -Exclusive 1000-Island winter helicopter (Fee applies); sightseeing tour go around "1000-Island". – (Nov & Dec + Jan – March)
- Special arrangements for winter:
- -Dog Sledding (Fee applies); tour (winter only, weather permitting) – (around Dec – March)
- -Visit famous Ice hotel (Fee applies) -Hotel de Glace (around January- March) (Fee applies)
Toronto– Kingston 250km (2.5hrs)– Ottawa 194km (2.5hrs) -Montreal 200km (2hrs)
【Kingston】: Leave in the morning to Kingston which was historically established in British Colonial period of time as a fort back in 1673. Visitor will see the first locomotive that travelling from the east to west coast when the confederation government first set up in 1867 and the city hall of the Kingston Region. Pass by: the Royal Military College, the Queen’s University and the residence of the first Prime Minister (Sir J.A.McDonald) resident of the Canadian Federal Government. (If no road construction/block).
【Ottawa】: - Parliament Hill: Visitor will have time to take pictures of the Parliament Hill (Exterior), Ottawa River, Rideau Canal.
- Canadian Museum of Civilization (Fee applies), which will show the visitors how Canada develop from the past to present.
- Canadian War Museum (Fee applies) as an alternative option
- Sussex Drive: drive along the Sussex Drive which is the location of a number of Embassies, the Canadian Prime Minister's resident and Rideau Hall which is the resident of the Governor of Canada.
Visitors will arrive Montreal in the night time.
Breakfast: on own
Lunch: fast food (Fee applies)
Dinner: 1 hrs (Fee applies)
Montreal – Quebec City 255km (2.5hrs)
- Saint Joseph's Oratory: located in Mount Royal (CAD$5/person donation is required by the church)
- Notre Dame Basilica: (CAD $8 /person) restrict from visiting inside if have special events and weekend mass.
- Olympic Games Park: visitors will see the 1976 Olympic Games Park and the Guinness record holder -- Montreal tower (Exterior).
- [Old Montreal-OLD PORT] - Canada's highest observation Sky wheel (Fee applied); newly built in 2017, it is 60 meters high and is also considered one of the best places to enjoy the spectacular view of Montreal.
- [Special meal -- Traditional Maple Sugar House]: (Fee applied) Taste traditional maple sugar shack lunch with the Quebec Traditional Music. Visitors can also appreciate the maple sugar collection and producing process.
- Quebec Ice Hotel: (Fee Applied) The only ice hotel in North America. Made entirely of snow and ice, this architectural marvel is a wonder to behold
(If Ice Hotel is closed, we will change our itinerary to Quebec Aquarium (Fee Applied) instead)
- Quebec City: the oldest wall city in North America and a place rich in French culture and history
- French dinner: have a nice, delicious French dinner (Fee applies) in the romantic city
Breakfast: on own
Lunch time: 1 hrs (Fee applies)
Dinner time: 1.5 hrs (Fee applies) - French dinner
Quebec City – 1000 Island 510km (4.5hrs) - Toronto 285km (2.5hrs)
- Dog Sledding (Price varies depending on location.) (If Ice Hotel is closed, we will change our itinerary to Canadian Railway Museum (Fee Applied) instead)
- Thousand Islands: and take the optional tour of Thousand Islands Helicopter Ride (admission not included).
Afterwards, we'll return to Toronto ending our fantastic Canada East 3-Day Tour.
Breakfast: on own
Lunch time: 1 hrs. (Fee applies)
Dinner time: on own
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
Fee Applied. Choosing at least four attractions from below during the tour are mandatory，or a CAD$50/per person surcharge will apply.
|Every Wed / Sat |
|TOUR FARE P.P.
Montreal (or similar)
Quebec (or similar)
| B TOUR
|| 3★Within City
| A TOUR
||Palace Royal Hotel 4★Within City OR Beside old Quebec City
| L# TOUR
|| 5★Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
CANADIAN DOLLAR, PRICES MAY FLUCTUATE AT TIME OF TRANSCACTION.
| ADMINSSION FEE
|| CHILD /兒童 (Age)
|歷史博物館 / Canadian Museum of History
||$15 (3-12) |
|戰爭博物館 / Canada War Museum
||$13 (3-12) |
|觀景摩天輪 / Observation Sky wheel
|冰酒店 (约於1月2至3月底期間) / ICE HOTEL (Day Visit) (Around Jan 02-End of March)
***魁北克水族館 Aquarium Quebec (如冰酒店關門則改為遊覽)***
|$22 (1-1.32m) Free(1m under)
$11 (3-11yrs )
|狗拉雪撬 / DOG SLEDDING
(Price varies depending on location)
***加拿大國家鐵路博物館 Canadian Railway Museum
千島湖 直升機 (20 分鐘)/1000 Islands Helicopter - 20min
千島湖 直升機 (10 分鐘)/1000 Islands Helicopter - 10min
*千島湖直升機 & 冬季狗拉雪橇可能會因為天氣條件而取消/ Helicopter and Dog Sledding may be canceled due to weather condition.
Or Call 905-948-8838
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $48 (Tax Included)
- Price NOT included:
- • All meals, admission fees or attractions. Gratuities to bus driver and tour guide CAD$16.00 per day per customer (pick-up gratuities CAD$7 per day per customer) and all personal expense.
- • (DAY 1- DAY 3) Admission and optional activities (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Please choose at least 4 optional tours (except donation options) which are in season otherwise there will be CAD$50.00/person penalty fee.
- • All fares are based on CAD, for guest only carried USD, should pay extra expense from difference in exchange rate.
- Special notice:
- 1) Tourists need to provide proof that they have been vaccinated (2 doses)
- 2) Tourists will get a temperature check prior to boarding every day, if any tourist fined suspicious symptoms, such as fever, cough, etc... We're sorry to deny your boarding.
- 3) Must wear mask in the bus
- 4) Every time get on and off from the bus, please use the hand sanitizer that provided on the bus
- 5) No eat at bus
- To give our customers peace of mind
- A) To ensure a safe distance between tourists, a certain vacancy rate will be guaranteed
- B) Hand sanitizer is provided on the car, which is convenient for tourists to use
- C) At the end of the daily trip, disinfect and clean the vehicle
- D) Our Tour guide provides proof that the 2 doses of vaccine have been completed
- E) Our Tour guide wears mask throughout
- During the pandemic, in order to protect the health and safety of our VIP guests, tourist’s temperature check will be done every morning. If a tourist exceeds 38 degrees Celsius or continues to have symptoms, such as coughing during the journey, our tour guide will ask the guest to leave the tour and seek medical treatment or do self-isolation as soon as possible. If you cannot join the tour or finish the whole itinerary due to the above symptoms, tourists can reschedule or ask someone to replace them for any tours in the future. The fee of reschedule or replacement will be exempted.
- * On account of the current special situation, the price and opening hours of some attraction spots may be adjusted or revised at any time. Please refer to the marked price at the time of actual visit. If the attraction spot is not open, we reserve the right to cancel the spot or rearrange others tourist attraction instead.
- Special Notes:
- • Pick up location default to drop off location, if you want to change drop off location, please check availability from us in advance.
- • All the admissions and attraction must be bought from our Tour guide (Not allow City Pass or own Tickets arrange)
- • For extending stay in hotel please contact us for price.
- • Please arrival at least 15 mins before departure time. All the pick-up& drop off times are for your reference only.
- • The sequence of your trip may be varied, due to the different departure dates. Please follow your final itinerary.
- • The tour fees on holiday seasons may change without notice, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated.
- • Tour activities should be together, if guest want to leave the tour, must notice to tour guide, and our company takes no responsibilities for any accident and missed bus, and no fare will be refunded in this case.
- • No smocking at hotel room, a punished fine between $300 and $350 if disregard of the regulations.
- • If guest exits tour due to personal reasons, it will be treated as a voluntary withdrawal of the guest’s own will. We are sorry but there will be no refund or compensation(s) whatsoever to the member concerned. We would like to ask your kinds understanding of the foregoing policy.
- • In the event that a tour is cancelled due to not enough people registered (less than 30 passengers) or need to change travel date(s) we reserve the right to cancel the tour and will have no responsibility beyond the refund of all monies paid by the passengers and received by us. Most tour will be confirmed 3-4 days prior to departure.
- • Travel Insurance recommend to customer for travelling. Please consult our sales representatives for details.
- • In the cases of unexpected injury or death, loss of or damage to luggage or personal belongings etc., the safety rules and regulations of those companies should serve as the basis for resolving the problems and it has nothing to do with our company.
- • Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- • Please read “Terms & Conditions”.
- • Programs are subject to availability & may change without notice
- Late or absent
- • 1. On the departure day, if a group of friends is late or absent, the team cannot be refunded for any reason and cannot change other dates or transfer others;
- • 2. If the client pays temporary absence on the same day without prior notice, the Company reserves the right to recover the absent fine from the absent guest
- • 3. Throughout the tour, if a group member fails to comply with the team leader's instructions to arrive on time, he or she will be responsible for any extra expenses or losses.
- • 4. In the process of touring, the tour operator will act independently as a solitary member. The company does not make any refund. The company from the consequences of all the consequences of the exemption.
- • 5. If a tour operator does not appear in the agreed departure time and place, the company cannot guarantee its travel rights.
- • 6. All bus seats are free guided tour arrangements. If the guest is absent on the day of departure, the Company and tour guide have the right to reschedule vacant seats.
- **You have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions.**